Need to collect apparel sizes and address information for your swag project? Look no further than SwagUp’s Redeem pages.
Redeem pages are custom-branded landing pages for swag recipient info collection. The redeem page includes a unique URL for you to send to your intended recipients to collect the following information:
- Full name
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Apparel size
Here’s how to create a redeem page:
2. Click on "Redeem"
3. Click on "Create Redeem Page"
4. Name your Landing Page
5. Upload your logo
Your logo will appear in the top left hand corner of the page
6. Click on Continue
7. Choose or create the theme for your landing page
If you'd like to change the default image from the SwagUp rocket ship, select "custom theme" to upload your own display image.
8. If you need specific colors for your landing page, you can designate them here
9. Once the page is ready, click "Continue"
10. Now for the wording on your page!
11. Set a generic welcome for the page
12. Tell recipients what the landing page is for
13. If you'd like to change the verbiage on the purple link where recipients need to be directed, you can do so under "CTA text"
14. Check for spelling errors and then click on "create"
Questions? Contact our customer care team here!