Need to make an edit to your newly created redeem page? You can edit the content of your landing page as needed.
Before we begin, it should be noted that you will not be able to change the name of the redeem page as it is connected to the unique URL of your landing page:
When you initially create your landing page, it will default to an "active” state.
Inactive vs Active
- Inactive: Anyone with the link can view the page, but information cannot be submitted. Attempts to view the redeem page the unique URL will instead display an “under construction” page.
- Active: This means that the redeem page is publicly available on the internet and can be shared as a link to the desired recipients.
- Redeem pages can be toggled between Inactive and Active status.
2. Click on the "Redeem" tab
3. On the redeem page card, click "View Details"
4. To make changes to the landing page, click on "Edit Page"