Do you need to send multiple swag items to one person? What about setting up a shipment for a future date? Did a recipient recently leave your company and now you need to cancel a shipment? SwagUp makes it easy to make changes to your shipments before and after the shipment is set up.
In this article, we'll go over the step by step instructions for editing shipments.
2. From the item card, click on "Send Swag"
When you hover over the item you would like to send, the card will turn blue and you'll see a "Send Swag" link appear.
3. Click on Select Recipients
4. Click on Add Recipients
5. Choose "select from existing" or "add new contact"
6. Click on Add Selected Recipients (1)
7. To make edits, you'll click on "Edit Shipment"
8. You can change the quantity of items you want to send to one recipient
9. You can also change the date that the shipment goes out by clicking the "shipping date" link
10. To change the date, you'll click on the date you'd like the shipment to go out on.
11. Click "Select"
12. Finally, click on "Save"
13. Once everything meets your specifications, you'll click on "Review Shipment"
Editing a Shipment that's already been Set Up
Please note that the only change that can be made is to cancel the shipment. Once a tracking number has been generated, we are unable to push through any cancellations or address changes.
2. Click on the "Shipments" tab
3. Find the shipment you'd like to cancel and click on "Cancel order"
4. Confirm the cancellation by clicking on "Cancel Shipment"