Spreadsheet.com is a new kind of spreadsheet that brings people, projects, and data together. It works the same as a traditional spreadsheet, but with a whole new set of capabilities that anyone can use to create spreadsheets as powerful as apps. With Zapier, Spreadsheet.com can also trigger a swag shipment or add new contacts to your SwagUp dashboard.
👀Let’s take a look!
You will need an account with Zapier to log in
2. Click on Create Zap
3. Click on Spreadsheet.com to set as your beginning app
4. Zapier will prompt you to choose the triggering event
5. In this case, every time a client fills out a form and creates a new row in my worksheet, I want to send them swag
6. Click on Continue
7. You will next need to sign in to Spreadsheet.com
8. A new window will pop up, prompting you to enter an API key
9. To get this API key, you'll go to your account in Spreadsheet.com
10. Click on Personal settings
11. Click the API keys tab
12. Click on Generate API key
13. Name your key
14. Designate the type of key you need
15. Click on Generate & View
16. You will need to copy the key as Spreadsheet.com will not save it.
17. Click on Done
18. Let's go back to Zapier and input this API key
19. Click on Yes, Continue
20. Click on Continue
21. Next you need to choose the connected workbook, worksheet and form.
22. Click on Continue
23. Zapier will prompt you to test the connection between Spreadsheet.com and Zapier. Click on Test trigger
24. If the test was successful, you can click on continue
25. Next, we need to create our action in the SwagUp app
26. Click on SwagUp
27. Click on Send to a New Contact
28. Click on Continue
29. You'll need to choose the account you want to send swag from
30. I'll choose a demo account for the purposes of this article
31. Click on Continue
32. Your next task is to set up the fields as they appear in Spreadsheet.com.
You'll need a Name, Phone Number, Email address, Size, and Address information so if your worksheet doesn't include this information, you'll want to make sure to amend your form and sheet.
33. You'll also be prompted to choose the swag you want to send
34. Once you've set your fields and click "Continue", Zapier will run a test to make sure that everything is connected.
35. You should be all set from here!
Have questions? Contact our customer care team here.