Webhooks allow users to request custom callbacks from SwagUp’s platform. Zapier makes it simple to get this set up!
👀Let’s take a look:
In this scenario, we want to trigger a webhook every time a shipment is created in the SwagUp dashboard.
You'll need to be logged into Zapier if you aren't already
2. Click on Create Zap
3. Zapier will ask that you determine the platform for the "Triggering Event"
4. In this case, we'll start in SwagUp's app
5. Next, we need to pick our "Trigger Event"
6. We'll select Directory Created so that every time a directory (aka a shipment) is created we get a webhook notification.
7. Click on Continue
8. You'll have to either log into your account with SwagUp or choose the account you want to pull from
9. I'm going to select a demo account
10. Click on Continue
11. At this point, Zapier will prompt you to test your trigger. Click on "Test trigger"
12. If the test is successful, click on Continue
13. Our next step is to select the app for the action step.
14. Click on Webhooks by Zapier
15. Depending on your use case and where you want this information to go, you'll select one of the following options. I'm going to click "GET" just to show the next set of steps
16. Click on Continue
17. You'll then fill out the requested information so that you get the info that you need. Every use case and data set will be different but this is what information you will be asked for.
18. Once the information has been filled out, you can click Continue and the Zap will be set up