Do you use HubSpot to manage your team, clients or marketing? You can connect your HubSpot account to SwagUp using Zapier. This makes it incredibly easy to set up campaigns once a shipment is delivered (or vice versa) or simply initiate a Swag shipment when you get a qualified referral.
SwagUp x HubSpot
In this case, you'll see the workflow for initiating a shipment when a new deal comes through on HubSpot.
You'll need an account with Zapier before you can proceed.
2. Click on "Create Zap"
3. The first step is to select the platform you want to begin in for your "Trigger"
4. Now you need to designate the triggering event. In this case, we're going to select "New Deal"
5. Click on "Continue"
6. Now you'll sign into your HubSpot account or choose the account when prompted.
7. From here, Zapier will test your connection to HubSpot. If it's all set, you'll move onto your action step
9. You'll designate your "action" platform by clicking on SwagUp
10. Click on the event that you want to occur. In our case, we want to ship swag
11. Click on Continue
12. Zapier needs to connect to your SwagUp account to be able to pull your inventory options. Click on "choose an account" to designate your SwagUp account
13. Click on Continue
14. At this point, you'll be asked to match the designated fields so that the pack can be sent.
These fields are pulled from HubSpot and then matched to SwagUp's contact fields
15. Once you've designated all of your fields, you'll click continue and the Zap will be created
Have questions? Reach out to our customer care team here.