If a product, size of a product, or color of a product is temporarily out of stock or discontinued, our system will alert you and you will not be able to continue.
As you attempt to re-order, there are 3 different instances that will show an alert:
1. When you are attempting to re-order a pack with an inactive product
2. When you are attempting to process shipments for inactive product
3. When you are attempting to designate inactive products to storage
Sometimes, our system will flag all three instances at the same time depending on how you’ve set up your order:
To resolve issues with inactive products, you’ll need to do one of two things to proceed:
1. If the issue has to do with an out of stock product size, you’ll need to re-allocate your sizes. For instance, in the following example, you’ll need to remove the inactive larges or re-distribute them to different sizes.
2. If you need an inactive product in order to proceed, you will need to work with our teams to find an alternative that is in stock. You can do this by reaching out to your account executive or our customer strategy team by clicking on the chat icon.
Have feedback for us? Fill out our feedback form here!
Have questions? Reach out to our customer service team here!