You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
Note: Some packages, such as international shipments, may not be trackable.
To track your shipments:
- Go to Shipments
- Go to the shipment you want to track.
- Select View Details associated to the shipment you want to track.
- The Tracking number will be located at the top right.
You may see a red alert for shipments requiring additional information/changes made:
- Invalid Address - this shipment may require an update to the address with the required information
- Failure - within the shipment details, hover over the Failure notification to find out what additional shipment information may be available. You can also click on the Tracking number to find more carrier-specific failure information.
For failure-specific issues with shipments, please contact the associated carrier for further assistance: